Thursday, August 12, 2010
friday the 13th
1. sleep in. snuggle with my kitty. stay inside the warm covers just a minute longer.
2. have a cup of english breakfast tea with vanilla soy milk. open the blinds alll the way to let the morning sunshine in to warm my heart.
3. go on a hike (in new territory) with my mom. pick up the old heart rate. have a picnic. take some pictures.
4. make some birthday cards. two to be exact. oh, and a small scrapbook page for my friend's baby shower book.
5. listen to some good music: i'm thinking blast the joni mitchell 'blue.'
6. eat, drink and be merry with some dear old friends. and i'm talking goooood food (her husband is a super cook- gourmet status). lots of catching up to be had with the girls.
7. read until my eyelids are heavy. 'breaking dawn.' again.
8. fall asleep with a full and happy heart. kitty on chest. sweet dreams to come.